Sunday, August 16, 2009

A Few Days Away

Me, the boys and my great grandma Phyle

My boys with their cousins (my sisters' kids)

Gavin, Jace and Kai with my good friend, Berta


Visiting with my grandma Barb


We went away for a few days. It was a busy few days. We started off visiting my cousin and her kids. We all then headed over to visit my grandma Barb. It was a nice visit with her. I have not seen her in about 2 years. The boys were having a lot of fun playing with cousins. Then after lunch we visited my friend, Kayla and her family. We had a great time there too. The boys played with their kids. Then late afternoon we headed over to my good friend, Berta's. We decided to crash at her place since it had been such a long day and then it gave us more time to visit. It was so nice to see Berta and her husband, Brandon. The next morning we headed over to Hinckley. I dropped Levi and Gavin off at my sister's and the rest of us headed to Askov. We visited my friend, Melissa and her two boys. Jace had a lot of fun playing there and even wanted to take the John Deere Tractor toy home. It was another nice visit. Then I headed back to my sister's. We hung out and all the kids played. Tina then joined us in the afternoon. We headed back towards St. Peter that afternoon. Gavin was very upset, he wanted to stay and play with cousins. On our way home, we stopped in Edina to visit my great grandma Phyle. It was so nice to see her. Our visit was short, but nice. It's hard for the boys to be on their best behavior in an apartment. It was great to see everyone! We were happy to be as it was a busy couple days.




No comments: