Wednesday, August 11, 2010

What's new at the Selly house?

The boys playing in a very tiny pool, but they had fun!

Kai showing off his skills, he is standing on a tool box



As usual, we have been keeping very busy. It is not dull around our house. The boys keep me on my toes. We are already getting close to mid-August. Can't believe fall is just around the corner. I am ready for it though. I wouldn't mind the cooler weather and I am ready for the boys to start school, especially Jace, he needs the structure and routine. At the beginning of August, Jace had his last week of summer school and Gavin attended vacation Bible school at our church. This week, Jace is doing is doing private swimming lessons. Thought it would be better for him than a regular swimming lesson class. He is a little nervous, but is learning new things. We still run to therapy and taekwondo a few times a week. Then you add in doctor's appointments and it adds up. Kai will be 22 months this weekend. He now weighs 18 pounds 7 ozs. I don't have a current height on him, but I will at the end of this week.
Levi is wiped!!!!! Working lots of hours EVERYday and in this nasty heat. I feel really bad for him. I am still trying to get caught up on things and unpack! Hopefully, I will have everything unpacked by winter ;)
Again, I need to blog more often so I don't have to do so much at one time to get caught up.
Until next time!



No comments: