Sunday, August 15, 2010

22 Months!

Kai turned 22 months yesterday (Aug 14). I can't believe he is going to be 2 in 2 months! He does not look his age. Kai weighs 18lbs 7 ozs and is 31 inches long. He is STILL in size 2 diapers! He still isn't walking. He can walk behind things or with a walker. He is babbling more and every now and then will blurt out a word. One of his favorite things things is that he will keep saying "mom" over and over until I say "what Kai?" and then he will going into this big long babble and then a little while later, he will do it again. It cracks me up!



Another tooth has popped through, but this time it is on the top. Tonight we noticed that he has two more on top coming in. The one right next to the tooth that just popped through and then one of his back upper molars. No wonder he has been so crabby the last few days! Below is a picture of his teeth. I didn't know how to do arrows, so I just used the letter "t" to show where there are teeth coming in. Otherwise, Kai is a very busy boy. Always on the crawl, exploring and trying to keep up with the older brothers. He is very much a toddler. He gets into everything and throws some tantrums. He definitely has some toddler attitude!




I'm a big boy now!


Mommy calls me a monkey because I try to climb on everything


Peek!


"Now how can I get up farther...guess I need some more practice"


Cheese!


(Kai's hair looks a little funny in the middle because it was still a little wet from his bath)




"another picture??"


No comments: