Tuesday, August 10, 2010

7 Years of Marriage

On August 2nd, Levi and I celebrated our 7 year wedding anniversary. Can't believe it has been that long already. Time sure flies. Levi and I went out to dinner at Whiskey River here in St. Peter for our anniversary and without kids! It is very rare that we get just time together without kids. It was nice! Hopefully sometime in the near future we will be able to do it again. We definitely have experienced a lot of life happenings (not sure if that is what I should call it), but I think it makes one stronger. We have navigated through the tornado and losing everything to rebuilding and starting from basically nothing but our family. Then we entered another challenge of having a special needs child. Life's testing us to see how strong we are. It has been a rough past 4 years...we have had ups and downs just trying to get through these challenges. Selling our house and moving into town was a wonderful thing for us! We love being in town. We love our new house (or would you say "old" house). It was a good change for us. Although we aren't completely unpacked yet, I think we feel more settled in this house.



I thought I would post a few pictures of me and Levi. We don't have many of us, especially pre-tornado. The very top picture is one that survived the tornado. The actual picture had scratches all across it from glass, but I just took it to a photo place and they fixed it for me.



The above flowers are from Levi on our anniversary day, the below flowers are ones he sent to me like at the beginning of July.

No comments: