Tuesday, August 10, 2010

4th of July

A picture of the front of our house with a little bit of 4th of July decorations. Hopefully the whole porch will have decorated next year.




We started the 4th of July with the parade. We mark out our spot days before to unsure good seating. It's a great time and the boys love the parade. Kai even got to participate this year.


My boys waiting for the parade to start



Levi and Kai


Gavin, me and Jace



Gavin and Jace watching for the parade to come



Me and my boys!



Kai



Getting candy!



Kai and mommy



Kai loving his sucker


Kai chillin watching the parade




Me, Kai and Angie watching the radio stations coming in the parade



Later that afternoon we went to a friend's birthday party for a little while and then that evening we did some little fireworks in the driveway. Levi, Gavin, Jace and Grandma went to the grandstands to watch the fireworks while I stayed behind with Kai.



Gavin with a sparkler


Jace with a sparkler



Me helping Kai with his first sparkler, he did not want my help and wanted to wave it all over the place



Me trying to get Kai to move his sparkler up


Kai and his sparkler


Gavin and Jace doing sparklers with Grandma

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love the front porch on your home... someday I want one!

Kia and the sucker picture is super cute!