Sunday, August 15, 2010

Nicollet County Fair

Yesterday the boys spent a good chunk of the day at the fair. Both Gavin and Jace participated in the kiddie tractor pull. They went on rides, ate the junk food, looked at animals, hung out in the little petting zoo area and then end the night with going to the Demolition Derby with dad.
Jace

Gavin
I don't remember how far they actually pulled, they weren't able to do a full pull. Maybe next year!
Enjoying the rides

Jace kept waving at me on this ride


Gavin going down the big slide...Jace wanted to, but had to have someone go with him. I couldn't go since I had Kai as well. Maybe next year, Jace will be tall enough.

Brothers having fun together!



Jace waving at me again!

Enjoying snow cones and in front of a bobcat

The little Petting Zoo are; Gavin and Jace (kind hidden in this pic) with friends Jonathon and Joseph
Gavin petting the bunnies

Jace petting the pig...yes Jace was actuall petting them. I couldn't believe it! He has really come a long way with his anxiety.

Kai hanging out in the stroller


Playing in a bucket of corn

No comments: