Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bath Time!

Bath time is getting to be a little bit of a challenge with Kai since he can't sit up on his own. He has outgrown a baby bath tub and bath chair. We have now decided to use a bumbo on him. We did this Jace as well when he was younger because he was such a squirmer. The bumbo worked great for Kai. He is able to be in the water more as well. You will notice in these pictures things that look like bandages on Kai's tummy...they aren't, it's kinesio tape. I will talk more about the kinesio tape in my next blog.

Just starting the bath
Kai getting his hair washed
Mommy cleaning Kai's button



Mommy holding Kai in the bath without the bumbo (very challenging)


Helping Kai splash water





1 comment:

Kimberly Kowach said...

LOVE, all the new pics. I guess i didn't realize how red little Kai's hair was until those bath pictures, what a cutie!

I also adore the "camping" pictures! I'm sure they didn't mind they were in the yard and still had a blast!

xoxoxoo Hopefully I'll see you guys soon!