Monday, May 18, 2009

Update on the Selly Family

Well, I thought I would do an update on our whole family. Not too much new on Kai. He's almost done with the cold that he has had. He giggles a lot and loves to really look around. He is becoming a very active little boy. He had his cranio cap adjusted today. Wednesday he gets ear tubes put in and frenulum cut. They will be running another ABR at that time. Hopefully we will talk about hearing aides at the same time. Next week we have a feeding clinic appointment. The following week he has an appointment with the eye doctor and GI doctor (oh and a cranio cap adjustment). Otherwise Kai is doing pretty good!

Jace just recently got another ear infection. This is the 2nd one in the last 5 weeks! Next week Jace has a preschool assessment done. He will go to preschool 3 days that week. He even gets to ride the school bus. I wonder how he is going to do with that. Jace is starting to use more words, even 2-3 words at a time.

Gavin is doing good. He just recently moved his bedroom downstairs. He was very excited about, but is scared to sleep done there by himself. It will take some time for him to get used to it. Gavin is now done with Sunday school until the fall. I think he will miss going to school. Both of the boys have been really enjoying the outdoor time. It is sometimes hard to get them inside.

Levi is still working 10 hour days. It is supposed to be 4 days a week, but you never now with good old Unimin. He has been working the last couple Fridays as well. It has been nice to have him home on the weekends and not always working.

Me...busy, busy, busy! I have so much to do, I just get so overwhelmed and don't know where to start. I'm still doing daycare, but not like I used to. In a few weeks, I will be loosing one of my families that I have had since I started doing daycare. :( We will miss them, but I understand that they need to move on and kids are getting older. So I am hoping to get a few more part timers in as I'm not as reliable as I use to be. We have so many summer projects that we would like to accomplish, I'm sure we won't complete them all.

At the end of this week, we will be getting a visitor! Sheldon is coming to visit! For those who don't know about Sheldon, he is Levi's 16 year old cousin. Sheldon is from Missouri and lived with us from summer '07 until summer '08. We are very excited to have him visit. Gavin really misses him as he thought of Sheldon as an older brother.

Well that is all! Until next time!

3 comments:

Ariane said...

Great pics and update! Kai is sure growing :-)

Amy said...

love all the pictures.

Kimberly Kowach said...

I can't believe how big the boys are getting!!

Can't wait to see you guys!