Friday, May 29, 2009

House for Sale

Well we have decided to put our house on the market. We meet with the realtor in a week and hopefully that goes well. It was a tough decision to make. As much as we love our house and where we live, it's just not working to continue to live here. Since Kai has been born, daycare has basically gone downhill. I'm going to be down to 2 part timers after next week (which isn't a whole lot of income). It is really hard to run a daycare with all of Kai's appointments and needs. I have become an unreliable daycare. I'm not able to meet all of Kai's daily needs as well and as a mom, I feel terrible about that. My boys need more of me. Levi's work has slowed down as well. It is nice to have him home more, but it's also an income cut as well. Our family is the most important thing to me and Levi. We like and want more family time together. We don't need this big house on the lake. We are looking to move into town (St. Peter). We hope that once our house goes on the market, that it will sell quickly (cross our fingers).

So we are downsizing in some household items and getting rid of a lot of daycare items. We plan to have a garage sale June 13th.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh Hang in there. I hope it all works out for you. I know how it feels to think you are not there for your kids. I am having a really hard time excepting the fact I can't get my girls to all the fun things during the week this summer.

Your boys are very lucky to have you. Hang in there and I wish you the best. Good luck with the sale of your house.