Wednesday, May 13, 2009





Kai will be 7 months tomorrow. I can't believe it! He weighs 14 lbs 5 ozs and is 26 inches long. I'm so happy to see weight gain. I was a little worried for awhile. He is doing good, with the exception of a cold that he has now. He is a very happy little guy, but don't be fooled. He does have some really crabby moments, but who doesn't? He has been doing a lot of laughing. He almost has me in tears sometimes. I just love his laugh! We are still working on sitting and rolling. He is starting to do some rolling by himself, but gets frustrated. On Wednesday, May 20th, Kai will have ear tubes put in and have his frenulum cut. We pray that everything goes good. At the same time they will be running another ABR test. That is all for now! I will write again soon and give an update on the rest of the Selly family.

1 comment:

Jason's Wife said...

He sure is growing up fast. After having taken care of foster kids with special needs, I really admire you. You, Kai and your family are in my prayers.

Can't wait to see Kai on Monday.

Crystal