Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Kai is now almost a month old! I can't believe how fast time goes. He is doing good. It is so great to have that feeding pump. I think it is better for Kai as well. We have increased his feedings a little and will increase again soon. He currently takes 55mls (30ml=1oz) per feeding. We had a home care nurse here on Monday and she is coming again on Friday. Tomorrow Kai has to see the surgeon that put the G-tube in for a check up, so we are heading to the cities tomorrow. On Monday Kai has to see an audiologist, he didn't pass has hearing screening so needs to get rechecked and then he has another regular follow up appointment at the clinic in Mankato.

Gavin and Jace are doing good as well. Gavin is pretty much potty trained now, just a pull up at night! Jace is starting to potty train. He has gone on the potty a few times. I can't believe how much they have grown just recently! Time sure flies.

Next week (Wednesday) I start daycare back up. My time off has gone be fast! As much as I would like to have more time off, I am eager to get back into routine. It is going to be a little challenging at first, but once everyone adjusts again, it will be fine.

No comments: