Tuesday, July 22, 2008

July 3

I had my regular doctor's visit yesterday. I have gained 6 pounds in the last 4 weeks, which is good. Baby's heart beat is nice and strong. Gavin came with me so he got to hear the heart beat also. I am measuring right where I am suppose to be at. It's too early to decide what I will actually need to do at the time of delivery...as far as maybe delivering up at Abbott and a c-section. But it did sound like there is a high chance of inducing me. This way it is more controlled and baby would then be born when more staff is around. She said that she will know more after my ultrasound on Monday. I have another appointment in 4 weeks and then depending on how this ultrasound goes, I may then go to every 2 weeks after that. My doctor also said that I will probably have to go for another ultra sound up at Abbott after this one on Monday. So we are anxious for my ultrasound on Monday. We will hopefully learn more then. I will keep everyone posted. Until next baby update....

No comments: