Tuesday, July 22, 2008

July 22, 2008

Well, I haven't been on here in a really long time. I do more blogging through my myspace, but not everyone is on myspace, so I thought I would start this up again. I have posted about previous blogs and most of you have already read about the updates, but they are on here for those who haven't.

Our boys are growing so much! We have accomplished some potty training with Gavin. He still has accidents every now and then, but he is in underwear pretty much all day long. Then just a a pull up at night. We are very excited about this and of course this will save on some money also. Now if we could Jace potty trained before baby comes, that would be just great! :) Jace just turned 2 last week and still gets into everything.

I have my regular doctor's appointment next week and I am always anxious for those appointments. Then I have my next ultrasound up at Abbott on August 4th and I'm extremely anxious to see how baby is doing.

We are starting to get things ready for baby. I had gotten rid of all the baby clothes, so now I have been rounding up baby clothes again. We just got the crib bedding last week and I just ordered the baby book. We have a lot of the actual baby stuff, so that is good.

Anyway, I will post a few recent pictures also. I will try to keep this more up to date for those who would like to keep updated on the Selly Family :)

No comments: