Sunday, June 27, 2010

Finally!

Finally, I am finally updating our blog. I shouldn't wait so long next time. We have been keeping real busy. We have been in our house now for two months! We still have lots to unpack and stuff to move! We just have a little bit left in our storage unit to move. I have been keeping busy with the household stuff and the boys' stuff. Levi has been keeping busy with working. Unfortunately, he is still working a lot of 12 hour shifts. He is getting wiped out with all the hours. Hopefully he will get to enjoy a little down time 4th of July weekend.



We love our new house and the location we are in. It's nice to be able to just walk the boys to the pool. Or go for walks or bike rides. We can walk to church and few different parks. It is really nice being in town.



Well I know this is part is brief, but I'm tired of blogging and playing catch up. So hopefully I will blog more often now that I am caught up on updates, instead of doing 3 months worth at one time.

No comments: