Sunday, February 14, 2010

Three boys

It's hard to get a good picture of all of them together. They don't all want to look at the camera and smile at the same time.
The boys are doing good. Kai's update is in the previous blog. Gavin is almost 5 years old (well next month), but he is already planning his party. He is getting so smart. We are looking at sending Gavin to kindergarten at the school at our church. He has kindergarten roundup on March 4. Jace is improving all the time, but is still our "wild child". We just had his school conference. He is doing good in school. He has made improvements in speaking and in socializing. He is a busy boy and keeps me on my toes all the time!
Life at the Selly house is always busy. It's never dull around our house. There are days that I am completely wiped out and just want to hibernate in my bed, unfortunately that is never an option. We had a house showing the other day, even though our house is technically off the market right now. The showing went good. These people would like to come back and see our house when the snow is gone and it sounds like they have house of their own that they would have to sell. I'm very anxious for spring. I'm done with winter and want to let the fresh air go through our house. I'm also anxious for the boys to get more outdoor time.
Happy Valentines Everyone! Until next time....

No comments: