Monday, March 22, 2010

My head injury


There are two staples


Last Thursday, I had a little accident. I was at a friend's house and cut my head open. I bent down to pick something up and smacked my head on a display box as I came up. Boy did it hurt! I touched my head and realized I was bleeding. It was bleeding pretty good, I felt lightheaded and shaky. I called Levi at work to come and bring me to ER. Gavin had to get to Taekwondo. Luckily, my friend's son walked him over (they just live a few blocks from there). I had the girl that I watch with me, so her mom had to come and get her. Then my friend watched our boys while I went to ER. I ended up with two staples with no numbing medicine. I also had to get a tetanus shot since I could not remember if I had gotten one after the tornado or not. The shot actually hurt worse than the staples. Maybe because my head hurt so bad already. My head feels better now. It gets sore every now and then. This Friday, I get the staples removed. I have a feeling that it is going to hurt. I just need to stop worrying about it until that day. "Stop being a worry wart " as my sister would say.

No comments: