Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Is it time yet???


Well I am now 35 weeks along and ready for this baby to be out. I have been really uncomfortable and wiped out. I had an ultrasound done yesterday done here. They did a Biophysical profile, which the baby scored 8 out 8, so that's good. Baby weighs about 5 lbs 14 oz. The woman that was doing the ultrasound said that she thought she could see hair on the baby's head. Yesterday, I also was hooked up to the monitor and baby wasn't all that active during that time, so they buzzed my stomach a few times to get baby to move around. So far I have gained 34 pounds with this one. This was my last visit with my regular doctor down here until after baby is born. Oh and I haven't started dialating yet :( Next Tuesday we go up to Abbott. I am really hoping that they plan to take me earlier than 39 weeks. I also really hope that they set an induction date. I'm such a planner and would like to get things planned out.


We have been keeping busy with everything and the boys. Jace has been into the naughty 2 year old stage...he can be so naughty at times ;) He is also getting re-evaluated for speech therapy. So we will have to wait and see if he qualifies. He sees the audiologist this Thursday. Gavin started Sunday school a few weeks back and absolutely loves it. He also started ECFE last night and loved it. He gets so excited about going to "school". We think it is great for him. It nice to get him in a different environment and around different kids. We have decided not to do ECFE with Jace this Fall/Winter. He doesn't do well with separating, so I think it would actually be a little hard on him.


Bowling started late August. I have decided not to bowl this year, but to just be a sub. I miss hanging out with the bowling girls, but I just can't add to my already full plate.


Levi has been working a lot as usual. We haven't been able to spend a lot of time together lately. He has been absolutely wonderful and have been taking the boys off of my hands in the evenings so that I can rest and have a break.


Well, I will write again after my appointment up at Abbott.


No comments: